Glen Cove Water Damage Restoration Firm Negotiates with Insurers
Negotiating Glen Cove Water Damage Restoration
When commercial properties in Glen Cove suffer water damage, filing insurance claims and ensuring that insurers cover restoration costs can be quite complex. Successful negotiations between remediation firms and insurance companies are crucial to helping restoration efforts more smoothly and efficiently. This could save your business significant time and money in the long run. Though it is not the primary duty of such a company to negotiate directly with the carrier, we can interact with our client and adjuster.
SERVPRO® water damage restoration professionals in Glen Cove are experts at working with insurance adjusters and getting your firm the best coverage outcomes. We diligently work to get your insurer to cover all emergency water damage services, including necessary water removal services, basement flooding cleanup projects, and water damage repairs. The specific measures we take to accomplish this goal are:
- Gaining a thorough understanding of insurance policies, including their coverage limits, deductibles, and specific requirements for water damage restoration. This enables us to present a well-informed case to insurance companies and negotiate based on policy provisions.
- Professionally documenting all water event-related damage, with videos, photographs, and written descriptions, gives insurance adjusters clear evidence of what happened, and the scope of restoration required.
- Maintaining open communication with your insurer and keeping detailed records of all emails, phone calls, and written correspondence with adjusters. Our negotiators build trust and streamline the reimbursement process by promptly responding to all inquiries/requests for information. Also, our records serve as evidence of our negotiations and can be referenced if any disputes arise.
- We use our industry expertise to determine likely restoration costs and present a fair, competitive assessment of necessary remediation work during negotiations.
- Advocating for full restoration so all parties support taking comprehensive actions to avoid future issues and potential secondary damages arising from mold growth or structural problems.
Effective negotiations with insurance companies are essential for successful water damage restoration. Your neighbors at SERVPRO of Glen Cove/Jericho can help with this. Call us anytime at (516) 671-1919.