Glen Cove Fire and Smoke Damaged Kitchen
Once again, the most popular room in a Glen Cove house suffered a fire loss. Whether from an unattended oven, a stovetop mishap, or in this case, toasted food in the microwave, the damage is often limited to the stains on fixtures, and walls and the pungent odors. Smoke travels swiftly and can leave blackened, sooty deposits that need to be wiped up quickly to avoid staining and surface damage. Homeowners appreciate our efforts when we use special cleaning products, sponges, and HEPA filtered air scrubbers to remove most traces of the "cook-out" and eliminate deconstruction and rebuilding of cabinets and building components. The After Photo illustrates how we try to satisfy our customers. Make them feel "Like it never even happened."